2003 Jul 14 20:36

[vox] AmiWest - Do we want to exhibit?

The Sacramento Amiga Computer Club has offered a 2/3rd discount to us
to have a booth at their "AmiWest" expo this year (July 26th/27th).

(In other words, instead of $150 for a booth, it will only be $50.)

I've seen little to no interest in people actually volunteering to staff
the booth for the event (it will be in Sacramento at the same hotel the
PC Super Show Expo was earlier this year), so at this point, I'm going to
have to assume it's not going to happen.

Last chance to tell me other wise... I'm going to let Brian from SACC know
that we just don't have people to staff, even though we can most likely
afford the cost.