2003 Jul 15 09:41

[vox] Temporary space needed for Geek Swap items!

[vox] Temporary space needed for Geek Swap items!

A LUGOD member has offered to donate the following to LUGOD:

6 - approx 200Mhz
3 - 166 Mhz
3 - 133 Mhz
2 - Mac 132
1 - IBM 330-P75 (?)
7 - 15" Monitors
1 - 17" Mac Monitor (old style VGA Mac connector)

... to sell at our upcoming "Geek Swap" swap meet.  (August 2nd)

Does anyone have space to store these in the meantime?
(The sooner, the beeter!)

Thx!