2003 Jul 07 10:38

[vox] Tools for disabled

Hi,

  Just wondering what are all the tools available in Linux for disabled.

  Basically I am restructuring my website and I wanted to provide
accessibility
  features for them.

  I know there are lots out there.  I did a quick google search and found a
lot.
But I would like to know if anybody is using it and finding it very helpful
so that
I can do a test on it.

  Have a great day.

Karthikeyan B