2003 Jun 30 09:47

[vox] Oracle AppServer (9iAS) training - Quilogy Roseville

[vox] Oracle AppServer (9iAS) training - Quilogy Roseville

fwiw, Quilogy Roseville offers Oracle 9iAS training (they
are an Oracle business partner):

http://www.quilogy.com/locations.aspx?page=85

I attended training there recently and was very satisfied
with their instructors and facility. They went beyond the
usual "Oracle-speak" mindset that I was expecting.

If Quilogy sees it as a sufficiently attractive marketing
opportunity, they might be willing to send one of their
trainers to do a user-group presentation.

regards,
ep