2003 Jun 30 00:55

[vox] [fwd] RoseLUG meeting on Monday; CygWin

----- Forwarded message from Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net> -----

Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 20:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net>
Subject: [roselug] Reminder: meeting on Monday
To: RoseLUG <roselug@rosevillelug.org>

Just a reminder that we will be holding our regularly scheduled meeting on
Monday, 6:30p @ Nerdbooks.  Topic is Cygwin.  Please see the website or
mailing list archives for details.

Regards,

 Paul.

--
|             Paul Telford | paul@droflet.net | www.droflet.net            |
| "By trying, we can easily learn to endure adversity -- another man's,    |

----- End forwarded message -----