2003 Jun 27 14:03

Re: [vox] wiki recommendations

hi hans,

i also thought of zope.  i know the people who use it are real big
fans of it.  zope has a really impressively loyal following.

i glossed over it because i don't know a lick of python except how to
delineate code blocks with tabbing.   :)   it's always good to know the
language that the app was written in.  certain things about the vox-*
mailman lists would've been much easier had i known python....

pete