2003 Jun 26 13:40

Re: [vox] [OT] pacbell making life miserable again

Re: [vox] [OT] pacbell making life miserable again

Pete, Why not use on-line banking?  I hope I'm not opening a
whole other bag of worms here.  ;-)

My credit union is usally able to directly transfer funds
from my account to payees.  Somtimes, if the payee is a
small company, they cut a check and mail it to the payee.
But most of the time my bills are payed via a direct
transfer of funds and there is little chance of the amount
of payment chaning once I click the "sumbit" button.

Charles