2003 Jun 26 09:56

Re: [vox] [OT] pacbell making life miserable again

Re: [vox] [OT] pacbell making life miserable again

well, i went another round with pacbell.

the woman was actually helpful this time around and said:

1. it was our bank's fault.

2. she'll refund the late charge anyhow, "but just this one time".

i don't have the required knowledge to believe her that it was our
bank's fault and not their bank's fault that the check was cashed for
the wrong amount.

any bankers out there?   :)

pete