2003 Jun 26 14:02

[vox] [fwd] Peninsula Linux Users' Group (PenLUG) mailing list is now active

A new LUG is being formed in the bay area!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from William R Ward <bill@wards.net> -----

Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:41:15 -0700
From: bill@wards.net (William R Ward)
	active
To: svlug@lists.svlug.org

Remember a while ago I posted about my idea for a new LUG?  Well due
to the great positive feedback I've taken it a step forward.  I've put
up a placeholder website, http://www.penlug.org and set up a mailing
you'd like to join the list.  We have about 30 people so far.

Once we decide when and where we will have the meetings, I'll post an
announcement here.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward            bill@wards.net          http://www.wards.net/~bill/
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by

----- End forwarded message -----