2003 Jun 25 13:19

[vox] [fwd]: dmarti@zgp.org: [svlug] LOCAL California 11th District: Freedom and Pancakes

FYI, Saratoga is a little southwest of San Jose.  So I'd give about 2hrs
to get there (leave Davis by 7:30am... yikes!)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Don Marti <dmarti@zgp.org> -----

Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:23:26 -0700
From: Don Marti <dmarti@zgp.org>
Subject: [svlug] LOCAL California 11th District: Freedom and Pancakes
To: svlug@lists.svlug.org

Who:   Freedom lovers (that's you)
       Pancake lovers (that's you)

What:  U.S. Representative Anna Eshoo Town Meeting
       (followed by a pancake brunch)

When:  Saturday, June 28, 2003. 9:30 AM
       (don't give me crap about the time -- I've seen many of
       you people at the Foothill swap meet earlier than that on
       a Saturday, so shut your pie hole.)

Where: Argonaut Elementary School, Saratoga, California
       http://www-eshoo.house.gov/townhall.html

Why:   Rep. Eshoo needs to co-sponsor badly needed DMCA reform
       http://www.house.gov/boucher/docs/dmcrahandout.htm

       Rep. Eshoo needs to co-sponsor badly needed copyright term reform
       http://www.petitiononline.com/eldred/petition.html

       I like pancakes.

What to bring:
       A copy of the Boucher bill:
       http://www.house.gov/boucher/docs/dmcra108th.pdf

       Notebook and writing implement

       Money for pancakes

       Love of freedom

(Please feel free to forward this message to appropriate lists
and other fora.  If you need a ride from public transportation,
mail me by Thursday.)

KG6INA

----- End forwarded message -----