2003 Jun 25 22:02

[vox] (no subject)

Hey all,

A couple of weeks ago I asked for jokes or humorous stories about
Linux.  Well, the results will finally be aired on Tech TV (if any of
you get it) on Monday, June 30, at 8 (eastern time, 11 our time).  The
show's called "Unscrewed", and the guy doing the bit is my young
sister's boyfriend.

Just so you know it all went to a good cause.  ;-)

Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford