2003 Jun 22 22:24

Re: [vox] LUGOD yard sale (was re: [OT] For Sale: WebTV unit)

On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 10:12:06PM -0700, Ryan Castellucci wrote:
> I'm confused... Don't you mean you applied fot a 3 but they gave us a 7? Or
> is the website wrong?

No.  I'm just numerically dyslexic.  Sorry :^)

(Seriously...  if you showed me the number "9458" I'd think in my head
"nine four eight five"... I might write it down correctly, or type it in right,
but I'd still THINK parts of it backwards!)