2003 Jun 19 17:07

Re: [vox] [fwd] UUG SCO Protest

Micah wrote,

> Yeah, that's pretty much how I see things, too. You'd think they'd've
> studied their IBM history books, though :)

McBride successfully sued Microsoft, and he successfully sued Ikon for
several million dollars while he was working for them.  He may be looking
at the history books and thinking that this may be his biggest challenge
yet.

However it turns out, the damage is already starting to be felt as some IT
departments are starting to veer away from Linux because of potential IP
problems.  This is gonna get worse before it gets better.