2003 Jun 18 08:08

[vox] Finding the maximum color depth?

My system has ATI Radeon video card (AGP) and a very good monitor that supports
1600x1200 resolution.  I have used the default XF96Config generated by xf86cfg.
The color depths listed in the Xf86Config are 1,4,8,15,16,24.

How do I find out what is the maximum depth supported on this card?

Thank you in advance.

--
Subba Rao
subba9@cablespeed.com