2003 Jun 18 14:42

[vox] Cg Shader Talk minutes/photos/slides

[vox] Cg Shader Talk minutes/photos/slides

For those who missed Gabe's excellent talk on NVidia's Cg Shader Language
this Monday, check out the:

  Meeting Minutes
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2003.06.16.php

  Photos
  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2003.06.16/

  Presentation Slides (HTML; at Gabe's website)
  http://tim.plush.org/~grosa/cgtalk/

Enjoy!

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org