January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jun 10 10:09

Nanoscale particles

Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials, Inc. is providing nanoscale powder products in research and commercial quantities. Our products include a wide variety of nanoscale particles, transparent iron oxide pigments, agglomerated or surface-modified nanoparticles, and magnetic fluids. These products will produces numerous benefits on such areas as nanoelectronics and computer technology, medicine and health, aeronautics and space exploration, environment and energy, biotechnology and agriculture, materials and metallurgy, chemistry and chemical engineering, and national security.

We provide more than one hundred different nanoparticle products including metallic and non-metallic elements, carbides and nitrides, and oxides as listed bellow:
Metallic Elements: Ag, Al, Au, Co, Cu, Fe, Mo, Ni, and W.
Non-metallic Elements: Si and C (diamond, graphite, nanofibers, single-walled and multi-walled carbon nanotubes).
Carbides and Nitrides: AlN, BN, SiC, Si-C-N, Si-N, TiC, Ti-C-N, and WC
Oxides: from Aluminum oxide to Zirconium oxide, rare earth oxides, and multi-metal oxides.

For more information, please
Call: (001) 505-661-8671
Email: tech@nanoamor.com, sales@nanoamor.com
Visit: http://www.nanoamor.com