2003 Jun 09 23:16

Re: [vox] Beer + Cat + New Laptop Computer = Bad

I'd use rubbing alcohol before I used water.

Jay
----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Crawford" <rscrawford@mossroot.com>
To: <vox@lists.lugod.org>
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 5:51 PM
Subject: [vox] Beer + Cat + New Laptop Computer = Bad

You can probably guess the rest.

What's the best way to clean a laptop computer keyboard?  Hard drive,
memory, CPU, etc., all appear to be fine, but things hang when I try to
boot up, as though a key is stuck in the down position.

I've let it dry out for a week and haven't tried turning it on.  The beer
should all be dried out, but the keys are still sticking.