2003 Jun 09 23:16

[vox] Beer + Cat + New Laptop Computer = Bad

[vox] Beer + Cat + New Laptop Computer = Bad

You can probably guess the rest.

What's the best way to clean a laptop computer keyboard?  Hard drive,
memory, CPU, etc., all appear to be fine, but things hang when I try to
boot up, as though a key is stuck in the down position.

I've let it dry out for a week and haven't tried turning it on.  The beer
should all be dried out, but the keys are still sticking.