2003 Jun 06 15:41

[vox] EFF mail crypto guinea pigs in San Fran

[vox] EFF mail crypto guinea pigs in San Fran

Please contact me directly at my email address if you have questions. Nothin' personal. I don't follow ANY lists very closely! Not enough time!

John Q.

* Bay Area EFF Supporters: Help Test our Email Encryption Tutorial!

How would you like to help make encryption easier for you and your
fellow Internet users?  A crack team of EFF Interns is working on an
email encryption primer and related tutorials, and we need some
guinea pigs.

We are in the process of developing a PGP tutorial, a GPG tutorial
(with related Eudora and Outlook plug-ins), and documentation for
using Hushmail, a web based email encryption service.

We're looking for individuals who are willing test these tutorials at
the EFF HQ (in San Francisco's sunny Mission District) and give us
feedback on the experience.  The more people we have helping at this
stage, the better the product will be for the general public.

Here's when we'd need you:
  Monday, June 9 at 1pm, 3pm, or 5pm
  Tuesday, June 10 at 11am, 1pm, 3pm, or 5pm

Each volunteer who successfully completes the testing will get a
vintage EFF T-shirt. Please send your first, second and third
preference for a time slot so that we can make sure to accommodate
everyone that would like to participate. If you really would like to
volunteer but can't make these times, we may be able to arrange
something else.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Please contact Devin to make arrangements:
  devin@eff.org