2003 Jun 10 16:37

Re: [vox] Tour of Herakles Data Co-location Facility in Sacramento

Re: [vox] Tour of Herakles Data Co-location Facility in Sacramento

I don't see any information on their website about prices or system specs
(or are you supposed to provide your own U-racks?)  Many places I've
checked out for colo give those information up-front but Herakles doesn't
seem to.  Why is that?

-Mark

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Mark Liechty wrote:

> I took a tour there about 6 months ago.  I've been a number of data centers
> and this is the most impressive of the lot.  I asked a number of "hard"
> questions looking for some weakness and could not find one.
>
> These guys covered every base and the only bad thing is that they make
> everything else look second rate.

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.