2003 Jun 05 23:27

[vox] Tour of Herakles Data Co-location Facility in Sacramento

[vox] Tour of Herakles Data Co-location Facility in Sacramento

I took a tour there about 6 months ago.  I've been a number of data centers
and this is the most impressive of the lot.  I asked a number of "hard"
questions looking for some weakness and could not find one.

These guys covered every base and the only bad thing is that they make
everything else look second rate.