2003 Oct 08 15:09

[vox] Re: Charles McLaughlin; Tech support

[vox] Re: Charles McLaughlin; Tech support

[Name removed by request of recipient, with approval of poster]

I noticed you subscribe to the digest -- so do I.  When you reply to the
digest, you should delete all of the messages that are not relative to your
post.  Also, for some reason your message was posted twice but it looked
like plain text to me. ;)

That being said, thanks for your insight.  And on another note, I once
spoke to an Apple tech support guy who told me that Apple compiles and
tests OSX on Intel hardware -- just in case they every want to dump the
PPC.  That is always an on going rumor.  The Apple tech support guy told
me that he saw it with his own eyes and that they only build OSX on very
standard x86 hardware.  Whatever...

Charles