2003 May 30 14:39

Re: [vox] SCO suing IBM over their Linux activity

Re: [vox] SCO suing IBM over their Linux activity

> On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 03:49:39PM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:

> - SCO had three other parties look into their discovery of their source
>   inside the Linux kernel, over the last few months and all of them
> came back saying SCO's claim is valid.

Kind of hard to take this seriously without knowing who those three
parties are.

Funny.  In the 90's, when everything everywhere was booming, the way to
make money was to innovate.  Now, in the early 2000's, the way to make
money is to stifle innovation.  Damn shame.