2003 May 31 09:09

[vox] Michael's Minute: Gates at my Alma Mater

[vox] Michael's Minute: Gates at my Alma Mater

http://www.lindows.com/lindows_michaelsminutes.php

Gates came to speak at Robinson's alma mater, "...[s]o I've put
together a two-page background on Mr. Gates and Microsoft to add some
historical perspective to the debate, which I passed out to those in
attendance..."

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net