2003 May 30 08:57

Re: [vox] Interesting thing i read today

On Fri, 30 May 2003, Edwin P. Groot wrote:

>      No, because they are suing IBM, which I suspect has a pretty tough
> legal division.

Quite possibly the most feral legal army of almost any firm.  The one
point in MSs career when their hubris reached apogee was when they tried
to threaten IBM with a single patent infringemnet...which IBM reacted to
by clubbing MS into abject terror before the suit was actually filed.

SCO stands about as much a chance as an ice cube in a blast furnace.