January 6: Social gathering
2003 May 29 21:44

[vox] LUGOD's Cafe Press shop

LUGOD has a 'shop' over at www.CafePress.com, where we sell some cute
LUGOD- and Linux-related apparel.

For each item sold, we get somewhere between $1 and $2 dollars.
Once we've earned $25.00 or more, they cut us a check.

If we DON'T earn the minimum, they hold the balance for us.
HOWEVER, if the balance is held for 6 months (180 days), there ends up
being a $25.00 service charge!

So, rather than just closing the shop and having them cut us a check for
what's in there now (something like $9 I think), I thought I'd try to
entice everyone to go over and buy some junk from our shop. ;^)

  http://www.cafepress.com/lugod/

Enjoy!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org