January 6: Social gathering
2003 May 29 13:39

Re: [vox] Interesting thing i read today

Re: [vox] Interesting thing i read today

--AkbCVLjbJ9qUtAXD

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 09:44:02AM -0700, Richard Crawford wrote:
> Micah wrote,
> > I don't know why they think they can honestly get away with
> > such sleaze.
>=20
> I'm amused by the comparisons between Chris Sontag and the Iraqi
> Information Minister.  "The Linux kernel is riddled with proprietary code"
> is starting to sound a lot like "There are no American soldiers in
> Baghdad".

how about some Bush quotes...

"Saddam Hussein still has chemical and biological weapons and is
increasing his capabilities to make more." [1]

"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt
that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most
lethal weapons ever devised."
[...]
"Today, no nation can possibly claim that Iraq has disarmed." [2]

  ...false information or lies can come from any source.

1: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/10/20021007-8.html
2: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/03/20030317-7.html

--=20

--AkbCVLjbJ9qUtAXD