2003 May 26 20:57

Re: [vox] RFC: Autoconf/Automake tutorial for beginners

Re: [vox] RFC: Autoconf/Automake tutorial for beginners

Hello Ken,

You need a Makefile or Makefile.in *before* running autoscan.  Otherwise
Autoscan is gonna think you don't want Makefile created.  Just write a
simple Makefile, or even just a blank file should be enough to tell
Autoscan you want a Makefile.  Good luck and thank you for reviewing the
tutorial!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim