2003 May 22 07:13

[vox] Free Monitors/Stuff

I just posted this to the ucd.swap newsgroup, but was wondering if anyone
wanted any of this stuff.

I have a bunch of monitors that i need to get rid of, and would rather them
go to someone, than go to the dunpster.

15" NEC Multisync C500
17" Princeton
17" ACER (cable is loose in back, so works intermitantly)
21" SGI non-trinitron
20" SUN 20D10 (With remote) It has severe pincussion when it turns up, but
seems to correct itself after it has warmed up.
19" SUN GDM-1962B (unknown condition, has been outside for a while)

I also have some old computer books
Computer Security Basics, O'Reilly, 1992
X Windows System Administrator Guide, O'Reilly 1992
TCP/IP, O'Reilly 1994
Being Digital, Vintage Books 1995
Networking Personal Comptuers, O'Reilly 1995
Linux Networking Clearly Explained, Morgan Kaufmann 2001
Suse Linux Unleashed, SAMS 2000

I would hate to see all this stuff go to waste, so it's free to whoever
wants it.