2003 May 20 08:58

[vox] Looking for Debian Newbie Information

[vox] Looking for Debian Newbie Information

I'm looking fro some real basic Debian information about how to set up
the sources.list file in Debian.  I'm curious where you Debian users
went to find this out, and if those resources are still available.

Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford