2003 May 13 15:22

Re: [vox] Stupid User Tricks

> Ouch.  What is the status of this machine -- mission critical,
> development box, nani...?

Development machine, in the process of backup our files from our NT box on
their way to our production machine.  Certainly not mission critical and
not a complete disaster... but this will take time we didn't want to spend
on this sort of thing.  Ugh.

WOuld you believe no backups?  Heh.  In my own defense, I had no control
over the backup policy. ;-)

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford