2003 May 08 19:19

[vox] Peter Thoeny: Talks about TWiki, May 20th, San Jose

[vox] Peter Thoeny: Talks about TWiki, May 20th, San Jose

--p8mP+8RrBGerSNjm

  At SV LUG last night there was an announcement that Peter Thoeny one of
the main authors of TWiki will be talking May 20th.

  http://www.internetdeveloper.org/

=3D=3D=3D
Date & Time: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 7:00 pm =09
Upcoming Topic:=20
  Using the Web, as many Fortune 100 companies do, for intra-group
  collaboration, publishing knowledge bases, and providing a general
  platform for Web based applications with TWiki. TWiki is an open source,
  GPL, platform for collaboration developed in large part by our speaker,
  Peter Thoeny, who can explain what it is, how it is used, and how you
  can get involved with the program.
Location:
   Building 22 at Netscape/AOL Communications
Address:
   468 Ellis Street (Netscape Building 22-Third Building on Right)
   Mountain View, CA.
=3D=3D=3D

- Perhaps we can see if he wants to talk here?

--=20

--p8mP+8RrBGerSNjm

--p8mP+8RrBGerSNjm--