2003 May 08 16:37

[vox] Linux in Enterprise Conference, June 5-6, Santa Clara

[vox] Linux in Enterprise Conference, June 5-6, Santa Clara

Hi all,

The conference in Santa Clara that our Roy Greenwood,
our last speaker from IBM, mentioned is at:
  http://www.jupiterevents.com/elf/spring03/

Registration for Expo only passes are free until May 15th.
Passes will be $25 at the door so if people want to go I recommend
signing up early.

  http://www.jupiterevents.com/elf/spring03/registration.html

  TTFN,
    Mike