2003 May 07 11:18

Re: [vox] Sorry For Mispost: Looking for Part Time IT Consultant

Re: [vox] Sorry For Mispost: Looking for Part Time IT Consultant

http://www.sacpcug.org/

(linked from:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&q=sacramento+pc+user+group )

Hope you have success in your enterprises.

regards,
ep