January 6: Social gathering
2003 May 07 06:36

[vox] Wrong List: Looking for Part Time IT Consultant

[vox] Wrong List: Looking for Part Time IT Consultant

--lZZ4ablUVnt2XgAh

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 12:54:03PM -0700, Nathan Johanson wrote:
> Before I get into the kludge, let me state the main
> point. We're hiring! I know this is a Linux list
[snip]

  LUGOD has a "vox-jobs" list for job posts, people looking for jobs or=20
posting about should look there... to subscribe look at this page:

  http://lists.lugod.org/vox-jobs/

  Unfortunately this listing appears to be Windows focused and wouldn't
belong there either...

    Later,
      Mike Simons

--=20