2003 May 04 13:02

Re: [vox] Micheal's Minutes: Microsoft and Apple Sell Out MusicFans

Re: [vox] Micheal's Minutes: Microsoft and Apple Sell Out MusicFans

I don't know about anyone else, but I like the concept of "unbundling" the individual songs on a music CD.

Except for my favorite artists/bands, or for "best-of" CDs, on average I like maybe 3-5 tracks on the
average CD well enough to copy them to other media.  So for $3-5 vs. $12 or more, I'm happy with the
arrangement.

Jim