January 6: Social gathering
2003 May 03 11:51

[vox] LTSP interest and Tuesday May 6th meeting

[vox] LTSP interest and Tuesday May 6th meeting

Bill Kendrick told me that there are others in the area interested in LTSP. I am new to the area and would like to meet other LTSP enthusiasts at the Tuesday, May 6th meeting.

Email me if you want to discuss LTSP.

Cheers,

John Q. Public