2003 May 02 18:38

Re: [vox] Micheal's Minutes: Microsoft and Apple Sell Out MusicFans

Re: [vox] Micheal's Minutes: Microsoft and Apple Sell Out MusicFans

I agree, and while I havent checked this out fully, if their selection
includes stuff that for me counts as imports or rarities, the price is
even more favourable, as I pay usually between 22-40 USD a pop for those
cds (when I can even find them)