2003 Apr 22 19:36

[vox] Dinner Party / LAN party on May 19th

[vox] Dinner Party / LAN party on May 19th

We don't have the library location on May 19th, and therefore speakers have
been avoiding picking that date.

We can either do something else (we were thinking of a dinner party and/or
a LAN gaming party), or simply cancel meeting altogether.

If we're to do a LAN party, I'd like to know soon.  We can just meet
at Lamppost (like we did on July 4th, 2000 [*]).

If we're NOT doing a LAN party, or someone would prefer to throw a LAN party
at their own house (or an apartment clubhouse or something), we should
look into the dinner party.  (My vote is for Symposium restaurant on 8th St.)

-bill!
[*] Photos: http://www.lugod.org/photos/2000.07.04/