2003 Apr 22 10:27

[vox] slashdotting

I think you guys got slashdotted again (once again, the "Reasons to Avoid Microsoft" page). This time the link was posted in somebody's comment, but I went to lugod.org, and it seemed flooded.

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?
sid=61526&threshold=1&commentsort=0&mode=thread&pid=5777542#5777979

Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C 941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu