January 6: Social gathering
2003 Apr 21 22:13

RE: [vox] [OT] What happened to 2xtreme.net

RE: [vox] [OT] What happened to 2xtreme.net

It is remotely do-able, but ugly as hell and time consuming.
I went through NetSol's process ONCE.

It was ugly.  The email addresses were tied to a defunct email address
(@aol.com) of a uncontacable former employee.  In the end, we had to fill out
the form and have the company president sign it and then fax it swearing we
weren't lying and were in fact the same company.  That was what I spent half
my time doing as a consultant for a few weeks.

So, my advise is to try and 'update' the contact information first.  When you
do that, they will actually let you do all the other changes.

-sp