2003 Apr 19 15:23

Re: [vox] linker problems.

--On Friday, April 18, 2003 16:17:02 -0700 kulkarni veena <veenacsus@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to install Apache 2.0.45 on solaris machine
and I get errors during configuration . the errors are
:

ld:fatal: symbol referencing errors
That's the last line of a multi-line error message. It's impossible to say what's wrong without the rest of the message. Find the last invocation of gcc before you received this error, then provide the text of the gcc command and everything following that. If you do this, someone might be able to help you.

The liner on my machine it says is: Solaris Link
Editors:5.9-1.3.43
I doubt there's anything wrong with your "ld" program. Most likely the software package you're trying to build was configured incorrectly for the system you're trying to build it on.

--
Kenneth Herron Kherron@newsguy.com 916-366-7338