2003 Apr 17 16:40

Re: [vox] Re-joining the uemployed, looking for work.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 10:52:05AM -0700, Matt wrote:
>   Now my tenure as a temp is over I am back looking for work...
>
> Unfortunately lacking any degree (even non recognized Anglo ones) puts
> me at a huge disadvantage, and having a non working wife this could be
> painful...

Keeping us (who maybe don't know you too well) in suspense about what you
can do probably isn't a good idea either.

So... what can you do?

I have some lawns that need cutting at my home, and (on the more serious
side) I'm looking for a strong linux system admin and quality perl
programmer at my employer... www.surewest.com, look at "jobs".  Is this
you?

--
Ted Deppner