2003 Apr 17 12:40

Re: [vox] Re-joining the uemployed, looking for work.

Re: [vox] Re-joining the uemployed, looking for work.

Thanks for the information and kind words :).

Happened today, so will probably let things settle a bit, then will take
all the great advice and hopefully back in a job again soon.

Hopefully get a job that doesn't feel like on, but I should be so lucky.

thanks,

Matt