January 6: Social gathering
2003 Apr 17 10:34

[vox] Jack Messman puts Linux in Netware's migration path...

[vox] Jack Messman puts Linux in Netware's migration path...

At computerworld.com:

"Q&A: Novell will make 'immature' Linux robust and reliable, CEO says":
http://tinyurl.com/9quf

"Novell adopts Linux as NetWare migration path":
http://tinyurl.com/9quq

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net