2003 Apr 11 22:46

[vox] Security notice: Samba and Apache 2

[vox] Security notice: Samba and Apache 2

I thought I posted them but I guess I saved it as a draft and then forgot
about it.

If you have not checked for updates recently (2 weeks) you should consider
doing so. Expect to see an update for Samba (remote exploit) and if you
are running Apache 2 then one for that too.

(These were unrelated announcements. The Samba one is older than the
Apache one.)