2003 Apr 10 22:35

From John.

I am MR JOHN PUJEH from SIERRA LEONE, a Country in WEST AFRICA. My father is MR MOMOH PUJEH, former MINISTER of TRANSPORT and COMMUNICATIONS and one time DEPUTY FINANCE MINISTER in Sierra Leone. My father and mother were arrested by the government of my Country and put in detention since 28/09/2001. My parents were accused of keeping large quantity of DIAMONDS in the house, and also privately selling large quantity of DIAMONDS abroad. You can verify this from SIERRA LEONE EMBASSY in your country.
I escaped to a hide out in ACCRA GHANA, another Country in West African were my father deposited 2 Trunk boxes containing about Eighteen Million U.S. dollars (US$18,000,000.00). He deposited the boxes in a FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY in ACCRA Capital of GHANA. For my safety and that of the boxes, he did not let the company know that the boxes contain money. He told them that the boxes contain vital documents.
I cannot move about freely now. I need your help urgently for both SAFE KEEPING and INVESTING of this money in your country. You are one of the three email contacts given to me by a Cyber Cafe' operator on my request for a foreign contact. She did not tell me your name or country of origin. Though I did not tell her why I needed the contact of any foreigner.
Because of the urgent and confidential nature of this business, you are advised to keep everything secret for now. If you are interested in doing this business with me, kindly reply immediately on my email Address for more explanations. When replying, include your safe and private telephone numbers for easy communications.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
MR JOHN PUJEH (For the family)