2003 Apr 04 13:55

[vox] Zaurus to be $199.99 on HSN again tonight/tomorrow

Forwarded from one of the folks over at Sharp...
(HSN = Home Shopping Network)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from "Huang, Spencer" <Spencer.Huang@sharpsec.com> -----

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:28:43 -0500
From: "Huang, Spencer" <Spencer.Huang@sharpsec.com>
Subject: [Zaurus-general] Dev Newsletter / HSN DEAL $199.99
To: zaurus-general@lists.sourceforge.net

I have posted the new Developer newsletter.  Included in this newsletter is
info about the HSN Deal tonight, new keyboards, and the Hosiden serial
connector info.  Please go to http://www.zaurus.com/dev/news/newsletter9.txt

Snippet from first article
************************

{1} HSN Features the Zaurus SL-5500 for their Daily Special

On April 5th HSN will be airing and selling the Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 for an
unbelievable $199.99 just for the day.  It will be featured as their daily
special starting at Midnight (Friday night/Saturday Morning) (EST) with 2
spots at both midnight and 1 am.  The next morning on the 5th (Saturday) it
will be featured at 8 and 9 am Eastern Standard Time.  This one day price
special will be just for the day and will not be offered at this price
again.  There is VERY limited supply at this price and it may sell out by
morning, so please get your orders in at Midnight.  The web site is
http://www.hsn.com and you can get an additional percentage off for first
time buyer.  Remember to set your alarm clock for midnight for the night of
the 4th, morning of the 5th and get your orders in!

Spencer Huang
Developer Marketing Manager
Sharp Electronics
http://www.zaurus.com/dev/

Sharp Plaza Mailstop:F1 Mahwah, NJ 07430
201-529-9698  (o) |  201-529-9697 (f)

----- End forwarded message -----