2003 Apr 03 12:45

[vox] Comments.. Changing registrars

Hello,

I just recently changed registrars from Network Solutions to Gandi.net,
and found the process to be quite painless. There was no interruption in
service via whois database so people "out there" were able to continue to
access my web pages, mail continued to be delivered, and the universe was
left in a happy state.

When I went to gandi and paid them the $10 to switch, I then received a
notice from NetSol telling me that they "valued my business" and directed
me to come to another page if I wished to stay, where they would only
charge $15/year/domain for a 2 year deal.

Enjoy,
-ME