2003 Apr 03 12:38

Re: [vox] picnix - lugod picnic

didn't happen yet, but it will.  that weekend i got swamped with real
life stuff (trying to do too much at once).

the following weekend rhonda was in cornell, looking at grad school.

this weekend she's in princeton, looking at grad school.

next weekend she's here, so that's the weekend i'm aiming for.  i'll
post more on this shortly.

pete

begin Micah J. Cowan <micah@cowan.name>